IMO 3.26 Security Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties (przeszkolenie dla członków załóg z przydzielonymi obowiązkami w zakresie ochrony)
This course is intended to provide the knowledge required to enable personnel with designated security duties in connection with a Ship security Plan (SSP) to perform their duties in accordance with the requirements of chapter XI-2 of SOLAS 74 as amended, the ISPS Code, and section A-VI/6 of the STCW Code, as amended.
Seafarers who successfully complete this course will be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge to undertake the duties assigned under the SSP. This knowledge include as follows:
1. knowledge of current security threats and patterns;
2. recognition and detection of weapons, dangerous substances and devices;
3. recognition, on a non-discriminatory basis, of characteristics and behavioural patterns of persons who likely to threaten security;
4. techniques used to circumvent security measures
5. crowd management and control techniques;
6. security related communications;
7. knowledge of emergency procedures and contingency plans;
8. operation of security equipment and systems;
9. testing, calibration and at-sea maintenance of security equipment and systems;
10. inspection, control, and monitoring techniques; and
11. methods of phisical searches of persons, personal effect, baggage, cargo, and ship stores.